1. Tempting Target! Has anyone checked out the cute fall things at target lately? If you are on a budget, then I advise you to just stay away! These two sweaters will be making their way home with me eventually.
2. Last weekend began the most glorious time of year, college football. I love watching the games, but the food is one of the best parts. Last week I made one of my favorites Paul Deen's Hot Pimento Cheese Dip and it was a crowd pleaser. Try it, you wont be disappointed!
3. I know I mentioned a while back that I began selling Rodan + Fields after I fell in love with the products. I seriously can't get over how great they are! My skin is looking better than ever and I have seen so many great before and afters. I think everyone should try it! Check it out! NO MORE CROWS FEET! This is only after using for 3 weeks in this photo!
4. I am in the process of finishing our laundry room which will also function as my craft/ sewing room. I saved this image a while back and cannot get it out of my head!
5. I am contemplating the idea of doing the Whole30. Has anyone else done this? If so, how hard was it? The thought of giving up wine and cheese makes me sad already. I think this may be something I would need to try after football season... and Thanksgiving... and Christmas... okay maybe I'll think about it in January.