1. Have you seen the show Fixer Upper on HGTV? I am officially obsessed with this show and there have only been 2 episodes! The show is about renovators Joanna and Chip in Waco, TX. They help families find old run down houses and then renovate them to their true potential. The families choose between 3 prospective houses before deciding which house they plan to buy and have renovated. When watching, I was crossing my fingers that the family would choose this home. I think they got it for something crazy like $25,000!
Their own renovated farmhouse below is just as spectacular. Joanna speaks my decorating love language. I am now on the look out for an old super market sign. They also have a blog and store.
2. Speaking of renovating, our own home is slowly but surely being pieced back together. This week the sheet rock was repaired. It makes a big difference having real walls again! The brick mason will be out this week to start working on the hearth and hopefully the trim and paint won't be far behind.
3. It is that time again...Every year when the warm weather hits, I want lighter hair. These are two I am currently debating. They're really pretty similar, just a few shades off.
4. I have been attempting to give up sugar and it has been next to impossible because IT'S IN EVERYTHING! I have been hearing good things about the book below. Does anyone else have any good resources or recipes??
5. I am so happy that it is finally the weekend! The weather here is supposed to be gorgeous! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!