1. I am REALLY loving fall this year. I feel like it is more beautiful than any fall I can remember. The leaves are prettier, the weather is better. All around, it is great!
2. As much as I am loving fall, I am ready for Christmas time. I think I may start getting out a few decorations this weekend.
3. Thoughts of Christmas have me excited for parties, seeing plays, Christmas lights, wrapping gifts, Christmas movies, Christmas Carols, good food, Christmas tour of homes, Christmas eve church service, and starting new traditions in our new home.
4. I think we may be close to settling on a name for #2. I will share when it is decided.
5. I am nearing the end of week 16. This pregnancy is going by so much faster. 163 days to go and we will have two little boys in the house! Thats a crazy thought! So much to do, and so little time!
6. This week I ordered an adorable Christmas party dress from Asos Maternity for all of the events we have coming up in the next month. I REALLY hope it fits! I've never shopped there before, but all of the clothes are super cute. I recommend checking them out.
7. I am really over this work week. People never cease to amaze me, sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it is really bad.
8. I'm ready for maternity clothes to start fitting correctly and not falling down. A slouchy butt in jeans is not a cute look.
9. I cannot pick a Christmas card, there are just way too many choices!
10. Our family pictures turned out great, I will share them next week. I plan on having a few printed for our hallway. It is so much fun to finally decorate a house!
11. There is 1 hour 55 minutes until I officially start my weekend! Cheers!