If you haven't noticed, I have been a little lacking on the blogging material lately. I am joining up with Leggings are not pants for the 10day You Challenge. Thinking up answers for these simple categories is actually pretty hard.
10 secrets …
1. I recently took a personality quiz at work and apparently I am overly critical. I should probably work on that.
2. I love my job, but I hate the fact that I feel like I am not raising my son. I miss being home with him in the mornings and going for walks.
3. When I was a teenager, I would sometimes wear two bras because I had no boobs. This was before the day of “add two cup size” bras. I should have invented that.
4. I think that if you are going to live in America, that you should speak English. Call me closed minded, but if I moved to another country I would learn their language.
5. I am secretly jealous that my sister dresses better than I do. This may or may not be a secret since I try to copy her sometimes.
6. I hate raw tomatoes. I will eat them in ketchup, spaghetti, soup, salsa… but not raw.
7. Sometimes when I am driving by myself, I like to sing at the top of my lungs. My favorite song to sing is “I had the time of my life” It is so uplifting and reminds me that “Nobody puts Baby in the corner!”
8. When I was young, my sister and I would have campouts every night of summer vacation. “Camping out” consisted of sleeping on the floor of our living room in sleeping bags and watching our VHS recordings of Saved by the Bell and Troop Beverly Hills.
9. I feel guilty when we go out after work or on weekends. I know that having time as a married couple is important, but I have trouble balancing mom, wife and work.
10. We just traded in my gas guzzling Tahoe, and my only car requirement to Brad was that I wanted heated seats. I have been using said heated seats every morning since I got my car… in August.