I am really late on posting Keating's 5 month pics. It is crazy how fast he is growing and how much he is learning every day! His funny personality is really coming out. So is his constant need to be doing anything but sitting. He gets that from his dad! Brad is major ADD, even though he wont admit it! He always has to be moving or outside piddling with something. Keating is definitely his father's child.
Dont let this angel face fool you, he is quickly learning how to throw a fit if something isnt EXACTLY how he wants it. I am going to have my hands full!
I kind of think he is starting to look more like me too, even though Brad still calls him his "mini me"
5 Month Stats
- Started eating solid food- he has eaten cereal, bananas, squash, carrots, and peaches
- he can almost sit up by himself, he is still a little wobbly
- he is starting to scoot, but not crawling
- he has a double chin and a big buddah belly!
- tries to hold his own bottle
- likes playing with things he isnt supposed to such as remotes and iphones
- has out grown his swing
- his best buddy is his new roommate my parents yellow lab John!