1. That this blog would be so neglected... sorry yall!
2. That I could become my own pet peeve and leave my toenails polish free for two weeks because I had no time to paint them!
3.The joy that I feel when Keating only wants his mama, although that can be frustrating at times!
4. How proud I could be over things like sleeping through the night, playing with his feet, rolling over...
5. That baby poop can shoot out at the speed of a fire hose.... and no diaper is going to stand up to that, no matter the brand!
6. Quiet car rides are a thing of the past. Singing with the radio has been replaced with shushing until I nearly pass out, driving with one arm in the back seat shaking the carseat or holding the paci in his mouth! Thank Heavens for the sleep sheep! I dont know how I have gone nearly 3 months without it!
7. Car seats are freaking heavy! Carrying him around is all the upper body workout I need!
8. Watching him sleep is so wonderful. I will sneak into his room and watch him and take in his intoxicating baby smell.
9. I should have bought stock in Energizer Batteries before having kids. These gadgets, toys, swings, mobiles... ALL EAT BATTERIES!!!
10. Seeing my husband interact with Keating can melt my heart!
11. I never thought I would be wearing the Bjorn dancing around the kitchen, singing any song I can think of to keep him from crying while I make dinner. I'm sure I look like a complete idiot!
12. When he smiles at me, it is such a feeling of complete joy!
13. As much as I want this time to last forever, I cant wait to see him as he grows up.
14. How selfless being a mother is
15. How much more I would appreciate and understand my own mom after being one myself.
...and that's all I have time for now because he is fussing!