John Wayne loves being in my weekly pictures
* How far along?: 29 weeks
* Total weight gain: we will see today when I go to the Dr.
* How big is baby?: 16 inches long! WOW I cant believe he's all curled up in there!!
* Sex: Baby boy!
* Maternity clothes?: yes and no
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: Pretty good, enjoying it while it lasts
* Best moment this week? Finishing painting his nursery and finding an AWESOME glider on craigslist! Pics to come!
* Movement?: Yes, he's quite the wiggle worm!
* Food cravings?: Things I shouldnt be craving like cookies...
* Labor signs?: nope
* Belly button in or out?: It depends on how he is resting in there, but most of the time I have a little outie now.
* What I miss: My sense of balance, my brain and being able to think of anything non baby related, my normal appetite (I used to never down two strawberry poptarts late at night!)
* What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished up. Its looking so great! I cant wait to share pictures!!
** I am finding that the more stuff I add to the nursery, that this is all starting to become more realistic. I can picture myself rocking him in my little glider, and putting him to sleep (hopefully) in his little cowboy crib. I guess its a good thing that Im getting excited about these things, and not scared to death! I only have 11 weeks left! Where does time go!?!?!