* How far along?: 27 weeks
* Total weight gain: probably 9 or 10 pounds after eating lots at Thanksgiving
* How big is baby?: an eggplant! Next week I move on to some sort of squash
* Sex: Baby boy!
* Maternity clothes?: yes and no. I can still wear some normal sized things that are flowy or really long
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: Getting up about 4 times a night because Keating is kicking my bladder
* Best moment this week? Funniest moment was when I hadnt felt much movement in a few hours. My dad whistled REALLY LOUD cheering for the UGA vs. GT game. Keating jumped like he was startled, and got very active! My dad can whistle loud enough to wake up a sleeping baby in the womb!
* Movement?: oh yeah! All the time and its constantly getting stronger
* Food cravings?: This week was lemon pie because it was Thanksgiving!
* Labor signs?: nope
* Belly button in or out?: It depends on how he is resting in there, but most of the time I have a little outie now.
* What I miss: Bending over, putting on my shoes easily, sitting up in straight backed chairs
* What I'm looking forward to: Non Baby Related: We are going to see the Radio City Christmas play this week! Baby related: Finishing the bedding!
* Words of Wisdom: I should just do away with this question...
In other news: I finished the bed skirt, I'm a quarter of the way done with the bumpers... I didnt realize how big of a pain these were going to be! I will post pics when I get them!