1. Easter: Most importantly it is the day in history that saved me from a fiery eternity. Thank you Jesus!
2. Chocolate eggs, rabbits, chicks, ducks... it doesn't matter as long as its chocolate! I have a serious weakness for holiday themed candy
3. Flowers: My front yard looks so pretty! I love when my gardening work from the previous year starts showing its color again. Now if only they would help my house sell!
4. WHITE WHITE WHITE: I'm from the old school southern teaching that you never wear white before Easter. Although it isn't fair because Easter is later this year, I cant wait to break out my white attire! Here's to hoping that I can still fit in my cute white pledge dress!
5. Warm weather: I am not a cold weather girl
6. Lola's birthday: She will be 4 this April! We will have a birthday cupcake for her
7. Spring means I am a little bit closer to more of my favorite things: the lake, the beach, my birthday, 4th of July, sunhats, cookouts... the list goes on and on!
Thank you to Martha Stewart for the following images.