My morning started out just like any other... I got up, got dressed (and look cute might I add) and headed out the door. All in plenty of time, no need to rush, I was going to be on time today! Sidenote: For those who may not know, I am constantly late and it KILLS my boss AKA: my dad!
I drive a Tahoe, a beautiful black Tahoe, that I love! Problem is, it hardly fits into my garage. Well, while backing out this morning, I hit the mirror on the garage poles and definitely destroyed it. Oops! I figure "how much can a mirror cost??" Apparently MUCH more than I thought! So that was that, and then I got to work and poor Lola felt a little queasy and threw up all over the floor.
Needless to say, that when I saw I was tagged for the Kreativ Blogger award, I was really excited! Thank you to my dear friend Missy in Pink for tagging me and brightening my day!
Here are the award rules: list 7 things you love, and then pass on to 7 bloggers that you love. Be sure to tag them to let them know that they won!
1. I love my wonderful sweet husband... who doesn't get mad when I back my car into things such as the house and other large stationary objects. =)
2. I love my silly family who I love hanging out with
3. I love my quirky dog Lola who is always doing something to crack me up
4. I love warm spring flip flop weather!
5. I love anything crafty... I keep a craft to do list so that I always have something to keep me occupied!
6. I love Red wine... or white wine... I basically love wine
7. I love outdoor concerts and festivals. It makes me feel like I live in a much smaller town than I really do.