1. I married the most incredible man in the world on October 18 on a PERFECT fall day
2. I was born in Louisiana, but Im not a huge fan of most “Cajun” food
3. I love to travel! Ive been to ¾ of the 50 states, Mexico, England, Italy, France… this summer we’re hoping to go to Ireland.
4. I want to have 4 kids, but we will see if I change my mind after 1!
5. My husband is the greatest blessing I’ve ever received, I prayed for someone like him forever!
6. My parents are awesome and most weekends we hang out with them drinking beer/ wine by the fire
7. I missed my calling as an art teacher
8. I would say that my favorite color was black if it wasn’t looked at as gothic or morbid
9. I just learned how to sew. So far so good!
10. Thinking of summers by the lake get me through the awful winter
11. I wish I was a runner… I’m not however a “runner”
12. My sister is 4 years younger than me, but acts like my older sister
13. Red wine is my favorite.
14. I think a good pair of cowboy boots goes with everything!
15. I like Nascar and Georgia football! Go Dawgs!
16. When we were little my sister and I would clean out my pawpaw’s olive stash that he would use for his martini’s… this didn’t make him happy!
17. I love seafood: sushi, crab, fish, crawfish, shrimp, lobster, oysters, calamari, mussels, clams… whatever!
18. My talents are crafty things such as painting, drawing, knitting, making jewelry, photography, or anything I can DIY
19. I have a photography degree, but I would never do it as a career. I only do it for myself
20. I have a blog www.mrssouthernbelle.blogspot.com (obviously if you're reading this on my blog)
21. My dog Lola is an adorable squishy faced Boston terrier
22. I’m Scotch Irish, my husband is Scotch Irish, and my new last name was actually my grandpa’s middle name
23. I am the oldest grandchild on one side of the family, and the oldest girl on the other
24. I love to bake and cook
25. I’ll be 25 this summer!